- 07.07.2017 TFF, Rudolstadt, Germany
- 09.07.2017 Giles Peterson Wordwide, Sete, France
- 12.07.2017 La Bellevilloise, Paris, France
Orlando Julius & the Heliocentrics
- 01.07.2017 Pitch Festival, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 05.07.2017 Festival de la Cité, Lausanne, Switzerland
- 06.07.2017 Origano Festival, Dornbirn, Austria
Den Sorte Skole
- 26.07.2017 FMM Festival, Sines, Portugal
Pat Thomas & Kwashibu Area Band
- 29.06.2017 Festival de las Artes de Castilla y León, Salamanca, Spain
- 30.06.2017 Lent Festival, Maribor, SLO
- 01.07.2017 Zsolnay Light Festival, Pecs, Hungary
- 28.06.2017 Kultursommer, Oldenburg, Germany
- 30.06.2017 Jazz Festival, Ottawa, Canada
- 01.07.2017 Canada Days, Toronto, Canada
- 01.07.2017 Africa Festival, Hertme, Netherlands
- 24.09.2017 BAM Festival, Barcelona, Spain
- 01.07.2017 Summerjam, Cologne, Germany
- 07.07.2017 Fania Live, Wien, Austria
- 09.07.2017 Eurockennes, Belfort, France
- 15.07.2017 Tropical Pressure, Cornwall, United Kingdom
- 16.07.2017 Lambeth Country Fair, London, United Kingdom
- 21.07.2017 Beachclub Whoosah, The Hague, Netherlands
- 01.07.2017 Festival, Roskilde, Denmark
- 15.07.2017 Locus Festival, Bari, Italy
- 16.07.2017 Walthanstow Barbican Summer Festival, London, United Kingdom
- 29.07.2017 Afisha Picnic, Moscow, Russia
Gaye Su Akyol
- 02.07.2017 Divercity, Den Haag, Netherlands
- 04.07.2017 Festival de la Cité, Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13.07.2017 Les Suds, Arles, France
- 15.07.2017 Zwarte Cross, Lichtenvoorde, Netherlands
- 25.08.2017 Kimiko Festival, Aachen, Germany
- 26.08.2017 Summervibes, Braunschweig, Germany
Dub de Gaita
- 29.06.2017 Festival, Roskilde, Denmark
Canalón de Timbiquí
- 30.06.2017 Festival de Chateauneuf, Dijon, France
- 01.07.2017 Festival Grésilles en Fête, Dijon, France
- 02.07.2017 Brunch des Halles, Dijon, France
Eiden Music Agency at your service
EMA was founded in 2007 and is a booking and management agency operating on a worldwide basis. We work closely with labels, licensors, distributors as well as media-, marketing- and promoagencies building up and accelerating artist careers. We represent and advise our clients on all challenges of international markets and develop a strategic plan to achieve objectives and support their execution.
Roskilde 2017: Den Sorte Skole, Baiana System & Dub de GaitaDen Sorte Skole will bring their ambitious project ever. A custom-made spectacle, produced solely for an exclusive late-night slot on the Orange Stage. Baiana System from Brazil will present their monstrous show in Europe for the first time on Avalon stage. Dub de Gaita are Colombian cumbia icons, legendary as guardians of ancient musical and cultural traditions. Check videos:
Gaye Su Akyol First EU concerts confirmedWe are very happy to confirm a first run of clubs and festivals for 2017 for GSA. The protagonist of the new sound of Istanbul will present her current album Hologram Imparatorlugu and play a first tour in Benelux in april 2017. Check out the tour dates and new official video .
Bixiga 70 & Kondi Band to showcaseWe will be attending Womex in Santiago de Compostela. B70 are showcasing on friday on Twin Stage with genre-spanning fusion of Afrofunk and have propelled themselves to the forefront of Brazil’s contemporary instrumental music scene. Kondi Band from Sierra Leone will showcase on saturday and presenting their compositions of thumb piano virtuoso Sorie Kondi and electronic arranged from Boima Tucker.
Systema Solar to showcase at SXSW 2016We're very happy to announce Systema Solar showcasing at SXSW 2016.
As a follow up to their self-titled debut album Systema Solar in 2010 and their successful sophomore release "La Revancha del Burro", this audio visual collective will release a brand new album in 2016. They will be on tour in july and august in Europe presenting the new songs. Please feel free to request last available dates.
Kondi Band release EP on Strut RecordsKondi Band is a collaboration between Sierra Leonean kondi (thumb piano) player Sorie Kondi and US producer / DJ Chief Boima. The first EP released in May 2016 from the project is built around Sorie’s personal and uncompromising lyrics on ‘Belle Wahalah’, a song that uses belly pain as a metaphor for poverty, hunger and lack of financial opportunity.
Pat Thomas & KAB Summer Festivals 2016The huge succes of the tour in october and his outstanding showcase at Womex brings a high demand of festival interest to the so-called Golden Voice of Africa. . The globale profile-raiser for Highlife music with multi-instrumentalist Kwame Yeboah and their elite team of young players will tour EU/US & Asia in 2016 see read more. Please check open dates and feel free to get in touch with us.
Bixiga 70 back in EuropeBrazilian 10-piece back in EU presenting their new album released on Glitterbeat Records to european clubs. A blend of south american percussion, candomblé, samba and cumbia and one of the best contemporairy brazilian bands. They will be back in EU in June & July 2016 and have confirmed among Glastonbury and many other festivals.
Den Sorte Skole release Indians & CowboysThe beast is 78 minutes long with 13 individual tracks made from thousands of samples, lifted of more than 350 old vinyl records, bringing together music from 75 different countries across 6 decades and 6 continents. It’s raw and noisy, silent and calm, heavy and trippy. We encourage you to listen on good speakers and please give it some listens to let it grow. Download for free here: www.densorteskole.net
Tal National on fRoots Cover Nov 2015"Like the desert that gave the band its name the music of Niger has remained hidden for too long. It has plenty of beauty to discover and power to offer the world and perhaps no better intermediary than Tal National to haul it out of oblivion and bring it to our ears." Tal National from Niger on fRoots cover Womex edition in Nov 2015. On tour from 25th march to 10th of april 2016 in Europe.
Feindrehstar to release love & hoppinessImagine there is a seven-headed rythmic beast with a percussionist, drummer, bassist, keyboardist, two horn players, and a DJ up on the stage embracing the musical totality of the world without any folklore kitsch, its subtlety and urban club grooves crossing various divisions in musical genre. Love & Hoppiness out now!
Orlando Julius & Afrosoundz US TourVeteran Nigerian saxophonist and pioneer of Afro soul and Afrobeat, Orlando Julius, embarks on his first set of US dates in over a decade this Autumn. Expect to hear tracks from his acclaimed new studio album with The Heliocentrics, Jaiyede Afro, alongside a host of classics from his incredible 50-year career including “Alo Mi Alo,” “James Brown Ride On,” “Jagua Nana” and “Ijo Soul,” the track which allegedly influenced James Brown’s “I Got You (I Feel Good).”